43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Construction Process - Front Cover

Masthead font effets used are stroke, inner shadow and colour overlay, this provides a basic yet classy theme for the magazine. I have also used the circular marquee tool, with a white fill of a lesser opacity, as well as then inversing selection and painting a faded black loosely around the outside, creating a shadow effect. I have also used a stock barcode and created my own issue number, UK pricing and Canadian pricing.







I have continued to use the same text effects, however, used grey, blue and black as the theme for most sell lines and a rearrangement of the masthead colour theme for my pullout quote - the emphasis should be on this. I have arranged the text layout in a centered postition of the lower section, allowing all faces to be in full and detailed view.


No comments:

Post a Comment